Here are the best products reviews that will help you to cope with the coldness, and darkness and keep you warm in winter.
Light therapy lamp, Happy lamp mood
This sun lamp therapy mimics the full spectrum of light found in daylight, providing the recommended 10,000lux of brightness to help you increase your energy, boost mood, improve sleep, and enhance focus, leaving you feeling revitalized.
It has adjustable brightness and temperature, with 4 brightness levels (25%/50%/75%/100%) and 4 colors. Offers 4 optional timer, you can choose this therapy lamp for 15/30/45/60 minutes for your need.
Red light therapy for face and body
This light take good care of your skin in winter time when you do not have the sun light to get the benefits your body needs.
This light take care of your face, neck, hands and body. this light is perfect for men and woman.
it has 7 in 1 light therapy function and its benefits are:
- Red light: Increases blood circulation, collagen production, and whitening.
- Green light: improves pigmentation, inhibit the formation of melanin pigment, and reduces wrinkle and fine lines.
- Blue light calms: and tightens skin.
- Purple light: Relaxes and improves lymph metabolism.
- Yellow lights: smooth skin and reduces redness.
- Cyanine light: smoothing, can help with allergies.
- White light: Accelerate tissue metabol.
Red light therapy belt
The 660mn red light therapy is for tissue repair, resolving inflammation, relieve joint and back pain.
This red light can be absorbed effectively by the skin to improve the appearance of your skin, increases collagen production, and faster wound healing.
The 850mn near-infrared light can penetrate deeper to reach your bones, tissue, organs, and joints, enhance muscle recovery, decrease inflammation and joint pain, and much more.